> Can anyone provide quick steps for wiping the fossology database, and then
> essentially doing a re-install/initialize either automated with postinstall
> script or manually so I can add new agents into my cluster? I ran a test
> with server and 3 agents and looks good, now would like to include remaining
> 2 agents.

Hi Gibran,

We have a utility that can do this for you, it's

  utils/fo-cleanold

by default it just cleans the fossology software off your system, but
leaves behind the database, repository, fossy user, and config files. That
way you can use it for cleaning up and upgrading without destroying your
fossology data.

But it also has flags for cleaning up the data if you want to wipe the
system and start over. We added these options so we could cleanup our own
testing systems, but it's useful when you want to start over too. Run it
with the '--help' flag for a list of options.

--
Matt Taggart
tagg...@fossology.org