From: Furosh One [mailto:fur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 4:57 PM
To: fossology@fossology.org
Cc: Gobeille, Robert; Laser, Mary
Subject: Re: [FOSSology] RHEL5 RPM fossology-1.1.0-1.el5.x86_64.rpm broken?
Urgent please...

Anyone know how to get around the License.bsam agent not being in
/var/lib/fossology/agents directory?

Can I download this from somewhere or copy it from my other machine (ubuntu
9.04) and place it on this server (rhel5 x86_64)? I would suspect not but can't
start fossology due to this error (so far). Usually I'll fix one error and hope
and pray not more come up.

Errors:
==========
[r...@san-psip fossology_install]# /etc/init.d/fossology start
Starting FOSSology job scheduler: scheduler.
2010-02-25 15:52:12 scheduler[27881] : FATAL: Scheduler error:  Unable to
access license cache '/var/lib/fossology/agents/License.bsam'
2010-02-25 15:52:12 scheduler[27881] : FATAL: Self Test failed.  Inconsistent
agent(s) detected.  Exiting.
[r...@san-psip fossology_install]# ls -l /var/lib/fossology/agents/
total 0
[r...@san-psip fossology_install]# ls -l /var/lib/fossology/agents/License.bsam
ls: /var/lib/fossology/agents/License.bsam: No such file or directory
Please advise, pretty please =/

-Gibran