MARTIN, PHILIPPE PM (PHILIPPE) wrote:
Hello,

I want to write an agent which would trigger the update of a portal on job
completion. I launch the job analysis in batch mode, using cp2foss or fossjobs
(no UI).
For a start, I took the quick and dirty approach using engine-shell as
explained in http://www.fossology.com/how_to_create_an_agent
- I wrote a bash script implementing the trigger in /usr/lib/fossology/agents/Hfoss_trigger_agent - I modified /etc/fossology/Scheduler.conf to include my agent
agent=Hfoss_trigger host=localhost | /usr/lib/fossology/agents/engine-shell
Hfoss_trigger  '/usr/lib/fossology/agents/Hfoss_trigger_agent %{*}'

But I must be missing smth because if I try to:
  cp2foss -q 'agent_unpack,agent_license,Hfoss_trigger'   /path/to/upload
Or fossjobs -A "agent_unpack,agent_license,Hfoss_trigger" -U 20

the agent is not called by the scheduler.

If I look at fossology.log, I see that the scheduler is aware of my agent:
"scheduler[28741] : Child[15] 'agent=Hfoss_trigger host=localhost '
state=FREE(1)"

Can somebody tell me what is wrong?

Thanks
-- Phil
Phil,

I'm looking into this now. No updates at this point. I am going to try to reproduce your situation. One question. Do you see your agent if you do a fossjobs -a ? More after I investigate.

--
Mark Donohoe
OS&T, Cupertino CA.