From: fossology-boun...@fossology.org [mailto:fossology-boun...@fossology.org]
On Behalf Of Zhao, Passion
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:50 AM
To: fossology@fossology.org
Subject: [FOSSology] Help, how to use fo_notify?

Hi,

Excuse me for asking two simple question about fo_notify.
I find there is fo_notify agent if the source package is uploaded through web.
But I can't find where to configure argument for fo_notify, such as email
address, ... hopefully I can input a command string to be called in the
fo_notify :)

Second question, when use "fossjobs -a", there is no "fo_notify" agent, does it
mean "cp2foss" can't add this agent to upload task from command line?

Thank you.

--
Rgds,
Passion Zhao