On May 28, 2010, at 6:58 AM,
<raino.lintula...@elektrobit.com<mailto:raino.lintula...@elektrobit.com>>
<raino.lintula...@elektrobit.com<mailto:raino.lintula...@elektrobit.com>> wrote:

Hi,
I have a problem with the bucket agent (fossology 1.1.1~3185).
The bucket agent is not started at all when Schedule Bucket Analysis
is selected for  the uploaded package. Bucket agent is enabled
(agent_enabled column is TRUE in agent table) so that is not
the problem.

Furthermore I haven't been able to figure out how to define
own buckets.
If Bucket Browser is selected I got message
"User does not have a default bucketpool. Pool 1 will be used.
No data available."

Is bucket feature disabled in the current development version
or am I missing something?

br Raino

Hi Raino,
The problem is that you don't have any buckets defined.    I started
documenting them here:
http://fossology.org/buckets
but as you can see I haven't gotten very far.
Can you share what type of buckets you would like?  Maybe I can use that as an
example in the above page.

Bob Gobeille