Dear all,

After receiving an ok from Bob (Gobeille), I thought I'd approach the folks
on the list to tell you about a project we have going on. I work for law
firm that has produced a number of open source audit reports based on
Fossology data, and we'd like to publish those under creative commons for
others to use for free with the hope that they'd perhaps help open source
projects improve their license management.

Before we do so, we'd like to get some feedback from open source projects
and companies working with open source to make sure the reports we provide
contain the type of information the majority would find useful (they were
originally tailored for a specific purpose). We'd thus be interested in
getting projects and companies to review some of the reports we have done
and provide us with comments.

If you are interested, could you let me know by sending an email to
oniiranen(at)neolex.fi (i.e, NOT the address I sent this email from).
Participation does not cost anything, but we'd wish to see only those people
take part in the review who are willing to help us improve our report
templates.

Regards.

Ossi

Ossi Niiranen
Lakimies / Attorney-at-law
Neolex AB
Tel. +358 400 414 289
http://www.neolex.fi
LinkedIn: http://fi.linkedin.com/in/oniiranen
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/oniiranen

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential,
intended only for the use of the recipient named above.
If the reader of this message is not the above mentioned recipient please
note that any saving, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify us promptly by e-mail at i...@neolex.fi should you
have received such misdirected messages and kindly destroy this e-mail.
Thank You.