From: fossology-boun...@fossology.org [mailto:fossology-boun...@fossology.org]
On Behalf Of Gobeille, Robert
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 10:21 AM
To: fossology@fossology.org
Subject: Re: [FOSSology] Question: Fossology on Ubuntu

Forwarding to list.

On Aug 5, 2010, at 10:01 AM, Deol, Gurbax wrote:

Bob,
I ran the  sudo apt-get install fossology. When I try to go to my localhost
where I installed fossology, it does not have the repo dir in there.

I am thinking I am missing something here. Seems like it is not as easy as take
the install package, install it and run. Something does not seem to be right
eventho it installed fine without any errors.

Should I install it from the source instead of apt-get install?