Hello,

I am trying to add a new license for Nomos License Scanner,
but I cannot get a correct nomos license name on FOSSology yet.

Basically, I followed the description at "http://fossology.org/nomos";.
At first, I have modified those STRINGS.in and parse.c, and then recompiled
them.
After this procedure, I could get a correct license name by executing nomos
from command line below.
$ sudo -u fossy ./nomos xyx-license.txt
$ File LICENSE contains license(s) XYZ_v1.0

HOWEVER, I cannot detect any license name by uploading the file
even thought I use the same file which is used for command line
confirmation.

Am I missing something to modify FOSSology? Or my environment (such as
database) is something wrong?

My environment version is:
FOSSology version 1.2.1 (code revision 3709)

Please help me to detect the new license on FOSSology UI.

Regards,
Hitoshi