From: fossology-boun...@fossology.org [mailto:fossology-boun...@fossology.org]
On Behalf Of Pravin Jagatheesan
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 5:02 PM
To: fossology@fossology.org
Subject: [FOSSology] Reg: Updates to Fossology repository

Hi,
I have installed the latest version of fossology 1.2.1
Appreciate if someone can help me with the following

1.       How to update the repository when there are new releases from fossology

2.       How do I update a license or copyright in my local repository as I
have some application specific copyrights

Thanks,
Pravin

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not

to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and

any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
taken

every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage

you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out
your

right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail

Infosys e-mail system.