From: fossology-boun...@fossology.org [mailto:fossology-boun...@fossology.org]
On Behalf Of Dave McLoughlin
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 10:06 AM
To: fossology@fossology.org
Subject: [FOSSology] Deb install on Ubuntu

Up til now, I've only installed fossology from source.  Yesterday I went to do
a clean install of the latest release 1.4.1 on Ubuntu 11.04.  So I downloaded
fossology_1.4.1_all.deb
(http://fossology.org/debian/ubuntu/maverick/fossology_1.4.1_all.deb).  I
double clicked on the package and it appears to have installed something.

How do I know what it installed, where it installed it and what I need to do
next to get fosslogy running?  Is there a README associated with the deb
package?

I checked top -u fossy and it shows that it is running.  But when I go to
http://localhost/repo/, it appears Apache is not configured.  So, it appears
there are some additional steps I need to take to complete the install, I'm
just not sure what they are.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

--
Dave McLoughlin | OpenLogic