Hello,

well, the report is the SPDX at the moment. I outputs most of the information
put into fossology. have you tried to check the "SPDX tag:value" output?

You can also choose to have results printed on screen, by clicking the license
lists section in the yellow navigation area for example. But that is kind of
may not what you are looking for I guess.

Kind regards, Michael