From: fossology@lists.fossology.org <fossology@lists.fossology.org> on behalf
of Michael C. Jaeger <m...@mcj.de>
Sent: 07 August 2019 01:08
To: Dan Stangel <dan.stan...@hpe.com>
Cc: fossol...@fossology.org <fossol...@fossology.org>
Subject: Re: [FOSSology] Anyone running FOSSology 3.x on a multi-system cluster?

Hi,

sorry to read this, I am not aware of anyone using the cluster setup. However,
I was also wondering if it would be running.

Not much has been changed since years however:

https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Ffossology%2Ffossology%2Fcommits%2Fmaster%2Fsrc%2Fscheduler%2Fagent&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cmishra.gaurav%40siemens.com%7Cb56d62a1a26447da0d6908d71aa5a4e1%7C38ae3bcd95794fd4addab42e1495d55a%7C1%7C0%7C637007171050837063&amp;sdata=rBDRvaw4kHvtdplGNpxf0bAv%2BbOodgkARzsWbb8Arvw%3D&amp;reserved=0

one thing were modifications to the max agents setting.

kind regards, Michael