Hello,
is it possible to use FOSSology on the level of a complete (custom) Linux
distribution?

Uploading the source code as one .tar.gz with ~300MB was possible, but the
FOSSology UI was quite slow (seconds per click) while browsing this upload.
In addition, I couldn't find a way to select multiple files at once to assign
licenses with fewer clicks and therefore less waiting (there is something
similar via pattern matching, though).

Is FOSSology meant for the use case of a complete distro or am I abusing it?
Or could I use FOSSology in a smarter way to work around the experienced
slowness?

Thanks in advance,
Hans-Joachim Daniels
________________________________

Turck Electronics GmbH | Gesch?ftsf?hrer, Managing Director: Hermann
Schwagmann, Guido Frohnhaus | Sitz, Registered Office: Detmold |
Registergericht, Register Court: Amtsgericht Lemgo HRB 4921

Wichtiger Hinweis: Diese E-Mail enth?lt Betriebs- oder Gesch?ftsgeheimnisse,
rechtlich gesch?tzte oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen und ist
ausschlie?lich f?r den Empf?nger bestimmt. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrt?mlich
erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine
Vervielf?ltigung, Weitergabe oder sonstige Nutzung des Inhalts der E-Mail
ausdr?cklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie sofort den Absender und
vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail.

Important Note: This e-mail may contain trade or business secrets, privileged,
undisclosed or otherwise confidential information and is only intended for its
addresses. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified
that any review, copying, distribution or any use of the content hereof is
strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the
received e-mail.