Hello,

so, did you check the containers on your system and it went away?

Maybe to following commands are helpful to understand where your container went
to:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16840409/how-to-list-containers-in-docker#16842203

("docker ps -a" or "docker container ls -a" is a good idea, note that the
command line syntax has changed)

Then you take the id of the stopped container can start using

docker container start ###id### (or "docker start ###id###")

Good luck,
  Michael