Dear Group,

I am working in generating license and copyright report from Export List so I
could have the list of files and the copyright and license for those files.
I can generate License report from Export List tab for all the components but
cannot generate Copyright report from Export List tab even though the license
entries are seen from Copyright agent/User findings tab.

Can you provide details?  Your inputs will be helpful.

Are there API commands to generate report from Export List.
I saw the API command to download report but I think it is for Unified Report.

Unified Report generated for that component/project also doesn't list the
copyrights.

Fossology Version used: FOSSology version 3.8.0-86 (In a docker environment)

[cid:image002.jpg@01D6808B.8EF48F90]

[cid:image005.jpg@01D6808B.8EF48F90]

Thanks!
Praba