Hello,

please note there are more open source tools out there, for example for
component analysis:

* SW360 Antenna: https://github.com/eclipse/antenna
* And the tools from the ACT Initiative:
https://www.linuxfoundation.org/press-release/2019/12/the-linux-foundations-automated-compliance-work-garners-new-funding-advances-tools-development/

* it depends a little on for which technology you re trying to identify the
components from.

As for snippet scanning, I there're maybe open source attempts to tackle it,
but could you describe maybe the use case that you have? It sounds like you
would like to have one tool that does all the three things at once? (license
scnaning, snippet scanning, SCA)

Kind regards, Michael