Dear friends,

Greetings from Goa...

Just to let you know that I'm working on an ebook (possibly with a limited
print run too) of a book called *Who's Who of FOSS in India*. I'd very much
like you to be featured there! This is my attempt at building links and
creating visibility for FOSS in India. It is open to anyone who is
committed to the idea of promoting FOSS (Free and Open Source) in India,
and has done something concrete to this goal -- coding, community
organising, whatever...

If you agree, kindly share the details in the following format:

NAME:

EDUCATION:

ALMA MATER (one or more institutions where you studied):

YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO FOSS (FREE AND OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE):

YOUR CONTACTS (email, phone, WhatsApp, what you're comfortable with):

HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE INDIA CONTRIBUTING MORE TO FOSS:

Please share a photo too, close-up and face-only, preferably informal and
smiling!

(Feel free to share this with anyone who you feel should also be part of
this.)

Thanks so much, FN

PS: Feel free to share this with others who you feel should be included for
their contributions....
--

FN * +91-9822122436 * 784 Saligao 403511 Bardez Goa

[image: Frederick Noronha (Ed).png]