Full name: Ekaterina Gerasimova
Email: k...@gnome.org
Nick: kittykat
Corporate affiliation: n/a

I am announcing my candidacy for a fifth non-consecutive term on the Board
of Directors.

I have been involved in the GNOME project since 2009. In this time, I have
had the opportunity to wear many hats within the project which I feel has
helped me have a good insight into the needs of the Foundation.

If I am elected to the board, I will continue representing the interests of
the membership, and working towards improving transparency between the
board and the community. The foundation has grown and flourished in the
years since my first term on the Board. I would like to be part of driving
more positive changes in the future.

Thanks for your consideration!

All the best
Kat