Hi everyone,

I've appointed two new volunteers into the role of email system team leader
(commonly known as OTRS admin), Daniel Bryant and Mark Wesbeeg.

Daniel is a longtime OTRS agent since March of 2007, an administrator on
en.wikipedia, and a bureaucrat on meta.  His unified account name is
User:Daniel.

Mark is an OTRS agent since the beginning of 2008, an administrator on
nl.wikipedia, and a board member of Wikimedia NL.  Mark's unified account is
User:Mwpnl.

I'd like to offer my thanks to everyone who expressed interest in applying
and hope you all show your support for the two new administrators.

Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator