Dear folks at Wikimedia,
Thank you for existing! You are responsible for the encyclopedia I use every
time I need an encyclopedia! So, you publish an encyclopedia (Wikipedia), a
dictionary (Wiktionary), an archive of news articles (Wikinews), online classes
(Wikiversity), online textbooks (Wikibooks), online non-educational books
(Wikisource), lists of quotes by people or shows or whatever (Wikiquote), an
encyclopedia of living things (Wiki Species), a meta-wiki that no one knows the
reason for (Meta), a place where all files on the wikis are placed (The
Commons), and a site I don't know why the deuce it exists (The Wikimedia
incubator).  I was just wondering, how would you like to start an almanac,
guys? That would be neat, a wiki almanac.