In a message dated 11/28/2010 8:09:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
nawr...@gmail.com writes:

> There's a joke in here somewhere, maybe about applying en.wp talkpage
> style argumentation to "real life", but maybe we can just call this a
> dead issue and move on rather than argue in circles forever with Will.

I would say that you are trying to paint me as some kind of antagonist who
has no purpose in my argument direction.  No Ad Hominem attacks please.

There is a quite definite purpose in my point.
That the WMF has no specific policy on what to retain, nor how long to
retain it.
That is a rather important issue for many people.
I hope that people will be considerate of the nature of this privacy issue
and not try to sweep it under the rug.  It should be addressed clearly and
directly.