The conference was held by Wikimedia Foundation in Japan.

Wikimedia Conference Japan 2009 (WCJ2009)
http://www.wcj2009.info/index.php?title=Main_Page&uselang=en

Wikimedia Conference Japan 2010 (WCJ2010)
http://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:%E3%82%AA%E3%83%95%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%BC%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0/WCJ2010

Kansai Open Source 2010 (KOF2010)
http://k-of.jp/2010

These conferences succeeded. However, the earnings call is not yet
done. A fee, a donation, the money of which we paid support are
unidentified.The reward paid to Foundation, and the staff is
unidentified.The disposal of remaining assets, the cancellation of a
contract procedure of the bank account are unknown.I demand
accountability as the sponsor of the meeting from Foundation,.

User:山吹色の御菓子