> I'm not sure any of us had the stated intention of helping you. What,
> exactly, were we expected to be helping you with?

I think the message is a head's up that there might be problems on some
Wikimedia projects, and that the pollyannish attitude that everything
will work out if one is patient and persistent enough which I sometimes
display may be pretty much whistling past the graveyard.

>From this, and other experiences, I think there may be problems with
maintaining best practices in Wiktionary, Commons, and perhaps the
Portuguese Wikipedia. Everything is tied it with an editor's personality
though, so it is not possible to evaluate a project based on how they
have handled one difficult issue or editor.

Fred