Phoebe,

As important as the ongoing discussions and debate over fundraising
and funds dissemination are, it concerns me that the WMF board is
using one of its few in-person meetings to discuss almost nothing but
fundraising and funds dissemination. Fundraising is a means to an end,
nothing more. Shouldn't you be spending at least some time actually
discussing that end?