I think the number of different projects and conversations I am having has
maxed out my multiprocessing capabilities. This week I am going to spend
more time logged out of email and working on one project at a time.

Last week I:

   - Presented at IASA <http://www.iasadenver.org/>. Great conversation.
   Very interactive group. Made a couple of local government contacts - people
   involved in promoting open source in government IT infrastructure.
   - Attended OSS Watch <http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk/> phone Advisory Board
   Meeting.
   - Worked on GUADEC sponsorship. It's coming along well. Still waiting for
   a lot of people to finalize plans through.
   - Advisory board meetings. Met with several more adboard members - still
   haven't met with everyone though!
   - Board meeting.
   - GNOME Foundation IRC meeting.
   - Several good meetings with Rosanna.
   - Updating the Friends of GNOME gifts spreadsheet for Rosanna (ping her a
   lot with questions.) I sent her the list of Friends of GNOME Adopt a Hacker
   folks who have earned their tshirt!
   - Sent new Adopt a Hacker folks contact info to people that will send
   them post cards.
   - Settled on date and location for Meet the Funders in California. Need
   to finalize date for New York.
   - Looked into adding conversion tracking to our GNOME ads on Google
   Adwords.
   - Attended Women's Caucus meeting. They will have an all day track Sunday
   at Libre Planet.
   - Attended the Grace Hopper Open Source track committee meeting.
   - Didn't attend the OpenWorld Forum meeting as they only dial in number
   was an international number.
   - Agreed to give GNOME keynote at LinuxTag. Johannes Schmid agreed to put
   together the GNOME track. Please contact him if you are interested in

speaking<http://blogs.gnome.org/johannes/2010/03/01/gnome-track-on-linuxtag/>about
GNOME at LinuxTag.
   - Sent out thank you email to Friends of GNOME<http://www.gnome.org/friends/>
   .
   - Worried about all the GNOME folks in
Chile<http://blogs.gnome.org/diegoe/2010/03/01/an-update-on-chile/>
   .
   - I think we are almost ready to launch the Friends of GNOME ruler. At
   least it looks very good and I wrote an intro email for the launch!
   - Students on Project Possibility picked several GNOME projects - work on
   Caribou and Orca.
   - Worked on GNOME's participation at Idlelo 4 <http://idlelo.net/>.
   Vincent is also working on this.
   - Had a gazillion email conversations on a trillion different topics.

 This week:

   - Letter for annual report.
   - Friends of GNOME <http://gnome.org/friends> & Google ads: conversion
   tracking codes and landing pages.
   - Finish Friends of GNOME gift spreadsheet update.
   - Make sure all GNOME events are on track and well represented by
   speakers. Help if I can. (Finding people, not attending them all!)
   - Catch up on all my email conversations and make sure nobody is waiting
   on me ...

I get very little feedback to these updates. Feel free to leave feedback,
ideas or comments.