On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Brian Cameron <brian.came...@oracle.com>wrote:

> I have a few things to say about this.

Brian,

These are good comments.  I think that's good enough explanation on the
guidelines coupled with the living document strategy.  We are not going to
get right the first time.  I suggest we take the stance of "no evil
intended" and just close this thread.  Talking about improbable scenarios is
(eg swastika) is taking things to an extreme to test the rules will just rat
hole us, we can discuss all kinds of scenarios and no rule is going to
work...  I'm still trying to figure out all the procmail rules that would
filter my mail properly. :-)

Let's close it, there is nothing more to discuss.  We'll adjust as we find
situations that the guidelines doesn't help us.

Thank you, Brian for your hard work on this.  I and the rest of the
community appreciate the thought and labo(u)r that went into it.  Much
appreciated.

sri