Thanks RMS for good info about this. I will forward to our community what
are we discuss in this long email. I`m sorry to others if this mail are
disturb you all.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Richard Stallman <r...@gnu.org> wrote:

>    People in Malaysia already think that
>    Free Software are free no need to pay anything and if need support it
> also
>    free cause the software are free and no need to paid extra and no need
>    give any special treatment.
>
> The way to correct this is by teaching people "free software berarti bebas,
> bukannya tanpa harga."  Harus ulang diucap banyak kali.

That now we are doing now. We do road tour to all University and any private
events to tell them that OSS/FOSS/FLOSS are "Freedom".

>    This happen several past years when
>    other OSS community fight between FOSS community and FLOSS community and
> the
>    result war hate each others and make our people afraid,hate, fear, crap
>
> Aneh sekali.  "FOSS" ialah "free and open source software".  Ini
> sesuatu cara untuk mendukung keduanya, software bebas dan sumber
> terbuka.  "FLOSS" cara yang lain untuk itu.  Aneh sekali ada
> pertempuran di antara FOSS dan OSS atau FLOSS.

Yep. We know in not good for us if the community keep having war but now
community are on sleep mode. I need to poke them all and create hype to wake
of all them.

> Kami dari gerakan software bebas tidak mau tempur dengan pendukung
> sumber terbuka.  Mereka bukan musuh kami.  Musuh kamilah software
> penjajah.  Kami berkata, falsafat sumber terbuka tidak jahat,
> melainkan lemah saja.
>
>    We would use GNOME usergroup for "Free Software" term dont worry about
> that
>    we will put our banner or bunting and design that GNOME was free
> software
>    not using OSS/FOSS/FLOSS term. We will slowly adopt it to our culture
> about
>    "FREEDOM" word to our community.

Baik sekali, terima kasih.  Kebebasan pengguna perlu bantuan anda
> dengan bantuan kami.

Yes, we need GNOME, GNU, FSF or other related organisation to help us to
build good communication and keep the relationship. Although your word some
of it sound like indonesian :). Thank to you all

> --
> Richard Stallman
> President, Free Software Foundation
> 51 Franklin St