On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Andrea Veri <a...@gnome.org> wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is proud to announce our
> newly approved Foundation Members. Please welcome and thank them for
> their great and valuable contributions over the GNOME Foundation.

Excellent!

> They are: *
>
> 1. Nicolás Satragno (GNOME Spanish translator)

bienvenido!

> 2. Simon Feltman (Pygobject's Maintainer)

Groovy dude.. welcome aboard.

> 3. Thomas Bechtold (Network Manager, Modem Manager, GNOME Control Center)

Great to see hackers on this stuff!

> 4. Stephen Shaw (F-spot Maintainer)

F-spot is awesome, but it can definitely use some more love!

> 5. Matilda Bernard (GCompris GSoC)

Welcome!

6. Beth Hadley (GCompris GSoC)

Welcome!

7. Fabiana Pedreira Simões (Cheese and Nautilus redesign)

Welcome!  Cheese is awesome, and great work on the Nautilus re-design.

> 8. Martin Robinson (WebKitGTK+ and Epiphany)

Welcome!

> 9. Chris Leonard (SugarLabs and OLPC downstreams)

Welcome, Chris!

> 1. Sven Herzberg (GNOME Event planner)

Glad, you decided to join, Sven!

> 2. Adam Schreiber (Past Seahorse maintainer)

Hey Adam!  Welcome!

Glad and privileged that all you are part of the GNOME Foundation!  I hope
to see great ideas from all of you.

For any further question you may have, feel free to mail us at