On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Karen Sandler <ka...@gnome.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Packt Publishing has recently put out a book on GNOME 3, which was written
> by Mohammad Anwari. It would be great to have a review of the book on
> gnome.org. As with all of their books about free software projects, Packt
> will give us a small percentage of the royalties as a donation, and
> slightly more if we promote it on our website (which would include
> publishing a review). Either way, they'll send us a couple of promotional
> copies to conduct the review and it would be great to have our view on it
> out there (positive or negative).

Karen,

If it is going to be sold via Amazon, GNOME might want to look into
the Amazon non-profit affiliates program.  I believe Brad Kuhn / Tony
Sebro of SFC recently went through registering SFC (and member
projects) that wanted to earn click-through donations from purchases
of project-related books, they could probably tell you more about it.

cjl