Portland would be awesome in my book! :)

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM, meg ford <meg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 for Portland.
>
> Meg Ford
>

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <s...@ramkrishna.me>wrote:
>
>> Yes, I think I can take care of logistics if people are interested.  If
>> people want to take my suggestion seriously I will make a bid.
>>
>> There are a lot of places that provide "hacker areas" in Portland.
>> Definitely downtown portland would be the right place for this.  Some place
>> centralized where we can also enjoy the city.
>>
>> sri

>>> :D
>>>
>>> People whine a lot there.  It could either an opportunity or a problem.
>>>
>>> Where would it be? Would you take care of the logistic there?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Germán Poo-Caamaño
>>> http://calcifer.org/

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power
and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted. - Albert Einstein