True, it's good to be forward-thinking; still, radical love is more
needed than radical hate.
I don't think you're advocating outright bigotry, but you're advocating
what the status quo is -- non-radical -- that is, the unchecked
allowance for privileged groups to espouse their views regardless of the
impact on others.