On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Gil Forcada <gforc...@gnome.org> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> First of all thanks for running for being elected as a director of the
> foundation.
>
> I saw that most of your candidacy descriptions talk about community,
> empowering and improving foundation tasks, but what about relations with
> companies and GNOME's ecosystem. GNOME has a large advisory board and
> there are lots of companies and interests around it. Do you feel
> comfortable and up to the task for that too?

Hi Gil,  thanks for your question.

Since I work in an environment were I do in fact work with an external
company I feel fairly comfortable interacting with companies.  Once, you've
spent a lot of time spending time defending GNOME to the external
community, you're going to be pretty confident about GNOME with both its
strengths and weaknesses.

sri