Hi all,

We are opening an application process for the new round of the Outreach Program
for Women, with an application deadline on November 11, and internships from
December 10 to March 10. If you have an idea for a specific project you might
like to mentor, please add it to
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeWomen/OutreachProgram/2013/DecemberMarch . If you
listed an idea for GSoC at https://wiki.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2013/Ideas , but
didn't end up having a student who worked on it, please feel free to copy it
over to the ideas page for the new OPW round.

We have all the resources for spreading the word for the new round ready at
https://wiki.gnome.org/OutreachProgramForWomen/2013/DecemberMarch/SpreadTheWord
Especially if you live in the Southern Hemisphere, please help spread the word
by sending this information to universities.

Thanks!
Marina