I've made a few preliminary edits and will try to get some more done
tomorrow. But I/we will certainly keep such things in mind :) Are
there other wikipedia pages we should should be keeping an eye or two
out for?

Emily

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 6:37 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <s...@ramkrishna.me> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Richard Stallman <r...@gnu.org> wrote:
>>         [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
>>         [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
>>         [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.
>>
>>     We're looking for someone to update the GNOME Foundation wikipedia
>>     page with accurate information.
>>
>> When someone does this, could she also please make sure it says "free
>> software" or "free/libre software", not "open source"?  And if it
>> refers to the GNU/Linux system, it should not call the system "Linux".
>>

> Sure.
>
>> --
>> Dr Richard Stallman
>> President, Free Software Foundation
>> 51 Franklin St
>> Boston MA 02110
>> USA
>> www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org
>> Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
>>   Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein