----- Original Message -----

GTK+ was one of the main themes of the Developer Experience Hackfest last
month. The work done was covered in many blog posts and resulted in the GTK+
roadmap.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/DeveloperExperience2014
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/DeveloperExperience2014/GtkRoadmap

Beyond that, Matthias Clasen has been writing regular blog posts about the new
features.

http://blogs.gnome.org/mclasen/

The roadmap has a long list of work to be done, and offers an opportunity to
help and to provide feedback. GNOME 3 desktop and applications' needs, which
are reflected in the roadmap, should be a primary consideration for GTK+
development, because this is our product. It's great if we are also able to
provide an attractive technology to other projects, but it seems that right now
we don't have enough people working on GTK+ to satisfy both goals and need
participation of these other projects to help create anything that is custom to
their needs. It would be great to hear from people who participated in the
hackfest about any interaction with projects that use GTK+ so far and to reach
out to these groups.

Thanks,
Marina