Hey Bastien!

my bad I was following the timeline specified at [1], seems a wrong date
was pushed to the vote.gnome.org website and it resulted in the Committee
preparing the database for the 27th instead of the 25th as specified on my
original announcement.

The Committee will prepare the ballots today and send them along to all the
eligible voters. Expect all the ballots to be pushed within a few hours.

Thanks for your report, I'm making sure the error is adjusted on [1] as
well!

[1] https://vote.gnome.org/2014/rules.html

> Hey,
>
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.foundation.announce/629
> says:
> "
> The Electorate will receive complete instructions on how to vote by
> 2014-05-25 via email.
> "
>
> Should I be worried that I did not receive anything?
>
> Cheers

Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,