Hello Amaya,

thanks for forwarding this information to us, we were contacted by the
Debian Marketing Team about this already and we made sure a joint
press release was prepared and reshared through our social network
accounts.

cheers,

> FYI
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Neil McGovern <ne...@debian.org> -----
>
> Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 16:46:37 +0000
> From: Neil McGovern <ne...@debian.org>
> To: debian-n...@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Debian Project mourns the loss of Clytie Siddall

> The Debian Project                               https://www.debian.org/
> Debian Project mourns the loss of Clytie Siddall        pr...@debian.org
> February 4th, 2015             https://www.debian.org/News/2015/20150204
>
> The Debian Project sadly announces that it has lost a member of its
> community. Clytie Siddall passed recently after a long battle with
> Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
>
> Clytie was a contributor of Vietnamese translations to Debian and other
> projects for many years. Within Debian she worked on translations for
> the installer, dpkg, apt and various documentation. She also contributed
> translations within the GNOME community and many other projects. Clytie
> was a GNOME foundation contributor.
>
> The Debian Project honours her good work and strong dedication to Debian
> and Free Software. Clytie's contributions will not be forgotten, and the
> high standards of her work will continue to serve as an inspiration to
> others.
>

> About Debian
> ------------
> The Debian Project is an association of Free Software developers who
> volunteer their time and effort in order to produce the completely free
> operating system Debian GNU/Linux.
>

> Contact Information
> -------------------
> For further information, please visit the Debian web pages at
> https://www.debian.org/ or send mail to <pr...@debian.org>.
>

> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> --
>  .''`.        The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are
> : :' :        strong at the broken places.    - Ernest Hemingway
> `. `'
>   `-                            Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux

Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av