Hi everyone,

I'd like to hear your thoughts on implementing transparency and
accountability on the Board.

How transparent the work of the Board should be to Foundation members? What
should be communicated and when? Do you think we have been transparent
enough in the last term? If not, how can we improve things and how high in
your priorities would be to do so?

In terms of accountability, it's been unclear to me since joining the
Foundation how much different Board members contribute to the Board's goals
and tasks. Do you think the meeting notes provide enough visibility and
context to the work being done? By the end of a term, how can the
Foundation have a fair understanding of one's contributions to the Board?

Thanks,
Fabiana