Hi Erick

First, thanks to all of you for running as directors.

Thanks for your question!

Currently, GNOME is a strong platform for development, but it's lacking
> integration and features to be a complete, fully integrated desktop
> environment like Mac OS X, for instance. My question is:
>
> "What plans do you have to make GNOME a more complete, fully working
> solution as desktop environment."

As others have suggested this may be beyond the remit for this board, but
one thing I have been fairly keen on is the idea of raising a debate about
the merits of establishing a technical board of directors who could lead
the way on these sorts of matters... I suspect that having a democratic
selection process for such a proposed set of technical directors, could
help improve communication between teams and make the decision making
process a bit more transparent and accountable, in the long run.

Thanks again,

Magdalen