Hi Richard,

Thanks for your question.

I'd like to ask the candidates, how do you think GNOME should
> contribute more to the advance of free software and users' freedom in
> general (in addition to being useful free software).

Too many disabled people still don’t have the luxury of being able to
choose useful free software, so I feel quite strongly that GNOME’s
accessibility must always strive to provide the most comprehensive free
alternative to propriety desktops with features that disabled and
non-disabled users alike can all benefit from.

I could go on about this but I am getting the vibe this is a snappy thread,
so I’ll leave it there for now... ;-)

Magdalen