Hi Josh,

I think this is a great thing for us all to consider and I'm including the
Engagement Team so they can see this, especially since they maintain the
website.

I think this is also a great thing for our new ED to help think through.

Best,
Nuritzi

*Nuritzi Sanchez*  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless <http://endlessm.com/>