I do not have the text or voting information for this competition. That
would be something Kristi would know.

As for "is there a feasible way" to work around this issue? In short, yes.

#1) you heard directly from our Executive Director that there is no
non-free code running on our GitLab instance, and the issue here is a
technicality with the fully libre JavaScript code on the page not adhering
to LibreJS spec. With that understanding and until a permanent fix can be
made upstream, I see in your own photo that whitelisting is a feature of
LibreJS.

Which leads me to #2) taken from the LibreJS information page:

"Whitelist
LibreJS lets you whitelist domain names and subdomains to bypass the
regular JavaScript check. This might be useful, for example, if you are
running your own code in a local web server. In order to add a whitelisted
domain or url, go to Tools >> Add-ons, or press Control + Shift + A. Inside
the add-on window, click on Extensions, and in the list, where you see
LibreJS, click on the Preferences button. You will see an input field
labeled Whitelist. In the field, enter comma-separated domain names. Do not
enter the protocol. For instance to whitelist all the pages of
http://www.gnu.org and https://gnu.org, enter ‘gnu.org’. To allow all
subdomains from gnu.org, enter: ‘*.gnu.org’. This will match such sites as
http://savannah.gnu.org and http://audio-video.gnu.org.";

Given that you hopefully trust the word of our Executive Director,
whitelisting gitlab.gnome.org should be a reasonable way to get you full
access to the competition, with no need for extra html pages or secondary
voting system needed.

-Britt