Dear Neil, excuse us for posting drive-by style but nobody wants to be first to
ask and everybody wants to know.  We've seen the retaliations against people
asking questions in Debian.

Nobody appears to be asking about Molly.

People are asking about you.  You and Lamb both come from this Debian Cambridge
grouping.  You are the Executive Director.

How long did you know that your new hire was also your friend Lamby's
girlfriend?

Please respond transparently, we would all like to see this cleaned up so there
will be no discomfort or embarrassment at GUADEC.