Hi Mark,
In my understanding and the output what you produced, here are the
possibilities

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Mark Tech <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
> I am trying to connact a FESX424 to a Catalyst 3750 via GigE fibre however
> I am not having any luck bringing the ports up. I can loop back to each
> local port and they come up, the fibre has been checked between the boxes
> but still no joy

If possible try to use a copper patch cord between the switch and check it.
If it works, then you have to check your fiber patch cords or swap the Tx
and Rx.

>
>   Member of L2 VLAN ID 504, port is untagged, port state is BLOCKING

Since it is showing *blocking* you need to check your STP configuration and
also there is a vlan mismatch with Foundry and Cisco. Also try forcing the
port speed manually.


Thanks
-Sujith
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to