Show ip bgp routes community....

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards, 

Ronald Esveld
network engineer

Qi ict
Delftechpark 35-37
Postbus 402, 2600 AK Delft

T : +31 15 888 0 444
F : +31 15 888 0 445
E : mailto:[email protected]
I : http://www.qi.nl/

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] Namens Mark Tech
Verzonden: vrijdag 27 februari 2009 14:13
Aan: [email protected]
Onderwerp: [f-nsp] BGP communites MLX


Hi
With a Cisco router, I can check the BGP community by entering:

CISCO# sh ip bg 4.23.88.0
BGP routing table entry for 4.23.88.0/24, version 5374270
Paths: (2 available, best #1, table default)
  Advertised to update-groups:
     1
  174 7018 46164
    149.6.2.21 from 149.6.2.21 (38.28.1.23)
      Origin IGP, metric 153081, localpref 50, valid, external, best
      Community: 1234:1001 <-------------------------------------------

Here the route is tagged with community 1234:1001

If I do the same with the MLX, I get no community info:

MLX# sh ip bg 4.23.88.0
Number of BGP Routes matching display condition : 1
Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history, * valid, > best, i internal
Origin codes: i - IGP, e - EGP, ? - incomplete
    Network            Next Hop        Metric LocPrf Weight Path
*>i 4.23.88.0/24       149.6.2.21     153081 50     0      174 7018 46164 i
       Last update to IP routing table: 14h15m12s, 1 path(s) installed:
       Route is advertised to 1 peers:

Is there a way to see this info at all?

Regards

Mark


      

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to