Hi Everyone,

I would also like to do something like this, I am setting up Quagga Routing Servers, my BI's can't hold all of the Full BGP Routing tables from the different providers we have, so at this point I am accepting default routes and using route-maps to send the traffic to the different providers. I want my route servers to handle the full tables, aggregate everything to one table showing best routes and then have my BI's only pull that from the route servers.

Does anyone know how this might be accomplished?
Thanks

Joe

Vladimir Dyachenko wrote:
Hello,
I have two Foundry RX router. One ISP per router and a public IX on second router. I trying to built my own route-map for a downstream where: - I aggregate one full table of only best route from both ISP (approx. 300000 route wanted)
- I add only 5 peers from the public IX in my full table
I am lost with route-map attribute. I do not find examples, could someone help me with a route-map snippet? Thank you. Vladimir
------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to