Thank you very much for your explanation , then I will make an access-list something like qos-tos map dscp-priority 46 to 2
But for vlan priority I dont have the option ? FES-4802POE(config)#vlan 20 by VLAN type name VLAN name <cr> Francois Viau Eric Helm <[email protected]> 2009-10-15 09:59 A [email protected] cc Lazuardi Nasution <[email protected]>, [email protected] Objet Re: [f-nsp] help on QOS for ip phones If your phones already mark the TOS field, then you don't have to do anything except trust the markings at the port level. Diffserv QOS is on by default in the FES switches. You may want to change the DSCP to internal forwarding priority mapping for EF: qos-tos map dscp-priority 46 to 6 [email protected] wrote: > Thanks but can I define the priority by vlan or I still have to do it by > port or by access-list ? > > If your phones already mark the TOS field, then you don't have to do anything except trust the markings at the port level. Diffserv QOS is on by default in the FES switches. You may want to change the DSCP to internal forwarding priority mapping for EF: FES4802(config)# qos-tos map dscp-priority 46 to 6 If you really prefer to do 802.1p QOS, then you can assign priority on a per VLAN basis like this: FES4802(config)# vlan 20 FES4802(config-vlan-20)# priority 7 TOS-based QOS may override the 802.1p priority, so you may have to disable it: FES4802(config)# no port-priority /Eric
_______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
