Did you load the pos fw to the actual blade? A sf flash would give us a good clue.
Ronald verstuurt vanaf mijn mobiel / sent from my mobile phone --- oorspronkelijk bericht --- Van: "Chuck Ufarley" <[email protected]> Onderwp: [f-nsp] B2P622 with a BxGMR$-A Software Problem? Datum: 11 december 2009 Tijd: 18:43:55 Hi all-- I'm trying to get the above B2P622 to work with a BxGMR4-A, and I admit I have no idea what the following error means: !!! MGMT and POS(slot 3) modules are running incompatible SW MGMT SW version 08.0.01tT53, POS SW version 07.6.03bT61 !!! POS module will be brought down and then wait for boot instruction from MGMT module Taking down module 3 ... Module 3 is now deleted Detected module 3 being inserted Bringing up module 3 ... Please use "pos boot pri/sec/tftp/fslot" command to boot POS module with matching SW Obviously there's a SW compatibility problem. I issued the above pos boot command, with no luck. I'm sorry I don't know much about this. Can anyone explain why this doesn't work, and maybe give me a clue as to how to sync it up, if it's even possible? And thanks again. Always much appreciated. --Chuck
_______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
