Hi Sujith,

One thing I would suggest to do is to upgrade to the latest patch release 
10.2.01o, I think that 10.2.01p is on it's way.
Personally I don't like .00 releases and there have been a lot of fixes in 
regards to CSW.

Alternatively you could just use "sticky". Not sure if this is enough since it 
will base the stickyness on the client-ip.

Mischa


On Jun 14, 2010, at 14:31 , Sujith wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I am running with a version of 10.2.00. I don't have permission to share the 
> configuration. Sorry for that.
> 
> Thanks
> -Sujith
> 
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Mischa Peters <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Sujith,
> 
> What is your current config and version?
> 
> Mischa
> 
> On Jun 14, 2010, at 14:17 , Sujith wrote:
> 
> > Hello,
> >
> > Thanks for your valuable time and suggestions.
> >
> > I have a website hosted on 3 servers and the servers are load balanced 
> > using ServerIron 4G-SSL using a round-robin predictor.
> >
> > I need to configure certain URL to be persistent on single server for the 
> > complete session initiated by the Client to the server.
> >
> > The web application are written in asp.net and the client is very much sure 
> > of not inserting cookies into the client browser.
> >
> > The problem i am hitting at it is, whenever i hit the URL from the client 
> > browser, i get the http page from the server where i have to give the 
> > username and password.  Once the credentials are entered, i get a error 
> > page and i believe it is redirected to another server on round robin and 
> > the persistence is lost.
> >
> > I run through the Foundry guide and brocade community portal for cookie 
> > switching. At present, i tried to do a cookie switching given exactly in 
> > the brocade portal for cookie switching. This solution works sometime and 
> > suddenly it does not work.
> >
> > I have not tried or tested on other solutions.
> >
> > Also please let me know, if we can track or troubleshoot from the 
> > ServerIron perspective. I did not
> >
> > If the above explanation is not clear, please let me know.
> >
> > Thanks
> > -Sujith
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > foundry-nsp mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
> 
> 


_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to