The only way I know of is to crossover the ports. Have one of the ports in the 
default vlan configuration and the other in vpls tag port. Then you can 
associate the ve to the vlan in the default global configuration.

eric

--- On Tue, 6/15/10, Mike Hughes <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Mike Hughes <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [f-nsp] ve in VPLS on NetIron XMR?
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 1:46 PM
> --On 15 June 2010 13:42 -0500 Brad
> Fleming <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> 
> > We're running IronWare 4.0.0.1d on NetIron XMRs. Is it
> possible to tie a
> > local VE into a VPLS without looping ports together?
> > 
> > Based upon the ConfigGuide, I don't think its possible
> without looping
> > ports but I thought I'd ask... figure some of you all
> have been down this
> > road and know the answer already.
> 
> VEs into VPLS should be supported in 5.0.0 and later.
> 
> Mike
> -- 
> Mike Hughes     Chief Technical
> Officer  London Internet Exchange Ltd.
> [email protected]   http://www.linx.net/     
> Registered in England 3137929 at Trinity Court,
> Peterborough, PE1 1DA
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
> 

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to